jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Have you ever unfriended someone on FaceBook stalk you? Got in your face? Threat

1. KeithTax profile image75
    KeithTaxposted 5 years ago

Have you ever unfriended someone on FaceBook stalk you? Got in your face? Threatened you?

I'm talking about someone that was only a FaceBook friend, not in the real world. You can comment on both types of friend (real and/or virtual), and what happened to you.

2. TheLifeExperiment profile image59
    TheLifeExperimentposted 5 years ago

Well it wasn't stalking or anything serious like that...I was facebook friends with this girl who I didn't actually like, but we had a lot of friends in common and went to the same school, so why not. She was kind of a religious fanatic, which is fine, but not for facebook. I occasionally would post something religion-related from the news, and then she would take it as a personal insult and fill my personal messages box with hateful things. She'd just go off on how I was a bad person for believing religion was bad, and it just drove me crazy, especially since we never even talked in real life. Had to unfriend her!

3. ultimate kenneth profile image61
    ultimate kennethposted 5 years ago

No i'm not. But there is sometimes that few people whom I don't know always post messages in my wall. However, I didn't count it as stalking.

4. wisdom25 profile image79
    wisdom25posted 5 years ago

Yea I had to do that with an ex-girlfriend. She kept creating false profiles pretending to be another girl so I blocked her