jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Have you tried signing in at facebook using your phone?

1. prettydarkhorse profile image63
    prettydarkhorseposted 5 years ago

Have you tried signing in at facebook using your phone?

Signing in at facebook with your phone or email address? What are the pros and cons? Layout, convenience and other factors considered.

2. comicalequation profile image74
    comicalequationposted 5 years ago

I use the mobile site of facebook from my basic no-smart phone. The layout is pretty simple, you can access your own wall, your news feed/home, your messages, your profile, your photos and also use search. But no apps work here. And even if this layout is complicated for you, facebook offers even a simpler one!

Depending on your phone, and whether you're using a Facebook app, you should be able to access more features.

3. Taalib Pugh1 profile image76
    Taalib Pugh1posted 5 years ago

This is a Hub answering a question from another hubber "Have you tried signing in at Facebook using your phone". read more

4. tom hellert profile image60
    tom hellertposted 5 years ago

No, as I do not own a phone that would be a real trick, I mean sure the 1990 touchtone phone attached to the wall is great- i never lose it but its not great with portability...The cord is only 4 feet long... Sooo...No but all the kids at work seem to do it just fine...

5. Randy M. profile image86
    Randy M.posted 5 years ago

I have an old iPhone and access Facebook through their application occasionally.  You sign in with your email address like normal.  It is not as convenient, as you have to press an icon in the top left corner to access aspects other than the newsfeed, like chat, messages and events.  There just isn't enough real estate to have all these other features on a mobile phone.  The newsfeed comes up as the first screen.  If you have a smartphone and you use facebook, I recommend that you install the facebook application.