jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (13 posts)

Do you read and comment on Hubs using your phone?

1. BlissfulWriter profile image70
    BlissfulWriterposted 5 years ago

Do you read and comment on Hubs using your phone?

I've done that a few times and it works quite well.  The mobile version of the Hubpages is pretty well done.  Just go to hubpages.com on your smartphone as usual and it will auto-detect that you are on a mobile.

2. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

No, I've never done that. Most of the time when I'm home, I want nothing to do with my phone. LOL

3. Jbern117 profile image73
    Jbern117posted 5 years ago

I have many times; I work at a quarry this summer until I go back to school, (I call it the quarry because I don't like telling people I work at a landfill) and my phone is the only way I can keep up with my email, hubpages, and other things I'm working on... I even wrote half my last hub on the names of the planets from my smartphone!

4. Georgie Lowery profile image95
    Georgie Loweryposted 5 years ago

I read a lot on my phone, but I don't comment much. For some reason, I find I make a lot of typos on it. The mobile site is good and it loads quickly on my Windows phone.

5. rlaha profile image70
    rlahaposted 5 years ago

I don't have a smartphone unfortunately, due to financial reasons. So if I read or comment on Hubs it is usually at home from my laptop.

6. profile image0
    Larry Wallposted 5 years ago

I have a Blackberry and I do monitor the incoming notifications and read a few of them on the phone. I will comment occasionally but like someone else said, I make a lot of typos. I am not a good "thumb typist."?

The short answer is yes.

7. profile image0
    kelleywardposted 5 years ago

Yes I'm afraid to say I do this a lot. But sometimes I run into problems with my screen freezing up etc.

8. randomcreative profile image93
    randomcreativeposted 5 years ago

Nope.  I'm still using a Blackberry, and the browser function isn't great.  I'm sure that it would be much easier on an iPhone or newer Android model.  When we upgrade in January, I will give it a try.  I would love to be able to read hubs and catch up with comments on the go.

9. drsohel profile image77
    drsohelposted 5 years ago

I always use desktop pc. I feel comfortable in desktop. I use smart phone internet when there is emergency.

10. ashish04joshi profile image73
    ashish04joshiposted 5 years ago

Ya I do...I use opera mobile on my phone and it has the option to render the site as mobile or desktop...so I can use hubpages on my mobile just as I use on my laptop.

11. iefox5 profile image58
    iefox5posted 5 years ago

Not really. I prefer visiting Hubpages with PC.

12. hi friend profile image60
    hi friendposted 5 years ago

I never done it.  Only read the comments.

13. SteveSpencer profile image61
    SteveSpencerposted 5 years ago

I am doing it now. Keyboard keeps doing random things but it's all I got while visiting the folks. When you start with insomnia, add some traveling, and then throw in a newfound hubpages addiction you just gotta use what you got... Even if that means an IPhone 3GS (old school) at 2:36 a.m. and a 7:00 wakeup call.

working