jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Does anyone here use Xomba?

1. ChristyWrites profile image81
    ChristyWritesposted 5 years ago

Does anyone here use Xomba?

I heard it is a good link-building tool but I have not used it. Thanks for your help!

2. AudreyHowitt profile image86
    AudreyHowittposted 5 years ago

I would also like to know the answer to this --so I will follow this thread with some interest. I am signed up there but have not used it much

ChristyWritesposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Audrey, I am in the same boat as you

3. sandonia profile image82
    sandoniaposted 5 years ago

I wrote a few articles and published them there. They were even featured on the front page, but the traffic wasn't terrific. I still check it every now and then, but for the most part I'm not active there. There is a much larger community here. Plus, the HubPages Ad Program works out better than AdSense alone. I may go back and publish a few more articles there, but for the time being I'll stick here.

As for link-building, I think it could be a potential source of link juice. Like HubPages, they use subdomains, but they allow one to recommend URLs and provide a short description of them (100+ words). Hope that helps.

ChristyWritesposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Sandonia, thank-you. Your feedback has been a big help. Xomba may be a way to introduce HubPages links. That could build traffic.

Closed to reply

working