Which tablet, if any, would you use for writing on the go?

1. WiseRabbit profile image83
    WiseRabbitposted 5 years ago

Which tablet, if any, would you use for writing on the go?

I recently viewed Microsoft's unveiling of the new 'Surface.' From what I understand, the iPad seems to be the most popular tablet. I don't think an iPad is a good idea for writing because it seems it would be awkward and uncomfortable. But I might consider the 'Surface.' What do you think?

2. Crewman6 profile image73
    Crewman6posted 5 years ago

Not sure I'd use any tablet, unless it had an attached keyboard.  For portability, I prefer a netbook.  Mine is the Lenovo Ideapad S10-3t.  It's hybridized, you can spin the cover around and lay it flat to use like a tablet, but it runs Windows 7, and is great for writing with.
    My wife and her Mom like watching tv for family time, and I'm normally required to join them...  and usually get outvoted, so instead of cool guy shows, we watch 'Toddlers and Tiaras'.  I can sit out with them and still get my writing done on the netbook.  Everybody's happy!

3. iefox5 profile image57
    iefox5posted 5 years ago

Yesterday Google announced its Nenuxs tablet, 7 inch Quad core Android 4.1 tablet is $199 only. You may consider this if you want to buy a tablet.