jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

What new technology would you invent or want to see invented that doesn't alread

1. robhampton profile image97
    robhamptonposted 5 years ago

What new technology would you invent or want to see invented that doesn't already exist?

2. flashmakeit profile image68
    flashmakeitposted 5 years ago

A cooling system for your front and back yard.  It would have under ground tubes that cool the ground under your grass and then emits a cool temperature in the air cooling the whole front and backyard.  It would also be a heater for your yard in the winter.  If you invent it be sure to buy as much as you can from my amazon product. smile

robhamptonposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I'll be your first customer if you have a good price!

2. flashmakeit profile image68
      flashmakeitposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you robhampton.  I mean from my affiliate amazon products on my hub articles and in my next articles I will make sure to find the lowest prices.

3. Mazzy Bolero profile image79
    Mazzy Boleroposted 5 years ago

I would like a version of Photoshop which works in real-life rather than just on a computer image, so I could Photoshop myself each morning before facing the world:) I could be beautiful, slim and young with a few clicks of a mouse.

But on a serious note, I would like to see the technologies that can enable the blind to see and the deaf to hear, which are being worked on, develop fully.

robhamptonposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I like the Photoshop idea lol. Good comment

4. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

A computer on what looks like, a piece of paper that can be rolled out. It does exist in China or Japan. However, it is not open to the public that I know of. I'm tired of waiting for an entire PC on a cell phone instead of stupid apps. Just give me a PC with Windows systems!

5. whonunuwho profile image77
    whonunuwhoposted 5 years ago

a car that runs on Water; not steam engine, but one that uses the components to propel the vehicle. Cold fusion may be an idea to run vehicles in the future. A removal of the insanity of combustible engine vehicles that run in opposite directions and create havoc on the roadways. A single lane roadway that has a recessed single notch and one that a single propelling wheel under the vehicle turns and propels the car forward or in reverse. A top speed of sixty and nothing faster on the roadways. a globe encased vehicle that has a view of great proportions and capable of carrying four passengers.

6. joanwz profile image76
    joanwzposted 5 years ago

a transporter beam, from the Star Trek movies and series'.

working