jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (10 posts)

What would you like someone to invent ?

1. LAURENS WRIGHT profile image51
    LAURENS WRIGHTposted 5 years ago

What would you like someone to invent ?

2. jessefutch profile image55
    jessefutchposted 5 years ago

A diet pill that actually works, with no side effects.
    The Everlasting Gobstopper, as seen in the original Willy Wonka.
    A machine that will groom my dog with no mess or cleanup.
    A good cheesecake with low calories, high protein and low carbs.
    A computer that doesn't become obsolete in less than a year.

3. howlermunkey profile image90
    howlermunkeyposted 5 years ago

X-Ray glasses. I've bought like 135 pairs of these things throughout my life, and I'm still waiting to find a pair that works.

A Time Machine. So I can go to the future and finally buy a pair of X-Ray glasses that work.

1. jessefutch profile image55
      jessefutchposted 5 years agoin reply to this

howler, if you have a time machine can't you just go back to a time before people wore the items that require you to need x-ray glasses? Or go back to when clothing was invented and kick the guy's butt that thought it up?

2. howlermunkey profile image90
      howlermunkeyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

hahaha, excellent point Jesse. I'll have to make sure the time machine goes forward and back lol.

4. BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image85
    BLACKANDGOLDJACKposted 5 years ago

A car that runs on water.

Aliens have vehicles that run on water. I saw it in a movie recently.

You wouldn't even need to go to the gas station. Just have the hose handy. And I wouldn't even complain about my water bill.

5. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

Some ultra safe way for me to fly--and not in a plane.  Although I do like Jesse's idea of the no side effect diet pill....or just take all those pesky calories out of all the food I love - which is most foods and all things with sugar.

6. The Invincible profile image61
    The Invincibleposted 5 years ago

Probably something that could make one invisible for some time. I have this hidden fantasy to be invisible and do whatever... wink

7. MomsTreasureChest profile image89
    MomsTreasureChestposted 5 years ago

I'd like someone to invent a time travel machine...I'd like to be able to travel back in time and have the chance for a few do'overs!

8. Mazzy Bolero profile image78
    Mazzy Boleroposted 5 years ago

1. A self-cleaning house

2. A molecular transporter, so we could hop to wherever we wanted without needing to sit in traffic or bother with aeroplanes.

3. A time machine, so I could set out late in my molecular transporter and still arrive on time.

4. An atomic rearranging machine - so you could put all your garbage in, press a button and get a steak dinner out.

In short, I'd get rid of all the boring stuff we have to do smile

Last but not least, 5. A Google algorithm neutralizer.  If a Google algorithm was patently unfair, users could run this software which would disempower the unfair elements and restore the previous situation.