jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Which social networking site do you like the most - MySpace, Facebook, or Google

1. pinetreehugger profile image60
    pinetreehuggerposted 5 years ago

Which social networking site do you like the most - MySpace, Facebook, or Google+1?

2. Goody5 profile image70
    Goody5posted 5 years ago

MySpace is yesterday's news, and Google+1 is just too much change, especially when everything is changing so fast all around us in this world today, which includes our hub pages. Facebook is definitely on top & the way to go today, and my favorite.

3. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Facebook. I enjoy the friends I have there from different states and countries.

4. kristyleann profile image60
    kristyleannposted 5 years ago

A few years ago it was Myspace but everyone left and went to Facebook so I didn't have much choice so I went to Facebook as well but I actually do think I like Facebook better. The thing about Myspace is that it was cool because you could do so much to "personalize" your own profile page but (and yes this is hypocritical lol) I found it SO annoying when other people put so much crap on their profiles that they would barely even load or music would start playing and you could never find the "off" button for it.

I tried to use Google + but it was like a ghost town so I stopped doing anything on there and I didn't like it much anyway. So for now I have to say Facebook is the best one. Although I've noticed facebook is messing up A LOT on me and my friends. I'll send a message and it will tell me it sent but it will disappear and the other person won't get it at all. Chat won't work half the time. It won't notify me of stuff. So I think it may be declining as well. Eventually another social networking site will show up that will actually work properly and everyone will flock to it lol...