jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Will you be purchasing the iPhone 5?

1. Adamowen profile image81
    Adamowenposted 5 years ago

Will you be purchasing the iPhone 5?

With the details now being released to the public, have Apple convinced you to purchase their latest handset?

2. manthy profile image76
    manthyposted 5 years ago

No - I have a HTC  ONE X and I don't think that the iphone 5 will be as good as the phone I have now. Thanks for the question

3. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Nope. I don't like Apple products after my iPod shut off and wouldn't turn back on four years ago. All my music, videos, etc. were gone. They only care about their products, not what you purchase at a cheaper price and put on it, which I do not agree with.

4. mcgizzle profile image60
    mcgizzleposted 5 years ago

I did want an iPhone 4, but got a Galaxy Nexus cuz of price. The new specs still haven't convinced me to switch over.

5. jose7polanco profile image76
    jose7polancoposted 5 years ago

I might probably not...the prices are really low for the new iphone but i have rather have any kind of iphone no matter the 3-4-5 generation. I currently have the iphone 4 for which i paid 0.99  at att with a 2 years contract that is not expensive inside a family contract.

6. Aikonia profile image84
    Aikoniaposted 5 years ago

Went to the Apple store today to check it out to see what all the fuss is about. Having had the iPhone 4 and switched to Android for work I thought it may be time to switch back with the iPhone 5. Having played with the iPhone 5 for a little while I'm not so sure if I wold get one. I may just wait for the 5S or 6 ;-)

working