jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Is social networking killing your hubbing potential today?

1. CloudExplorer profile image79
    CloudExplorerposted 5 years ago

Is social networking killing your hubbing potential today?

If you think all the networking you've been doing is damaging your time you need to write hubs, to read them, and to participate on hubpages, then let us know why you think so, or how you manage to do it all if not.

2. kat_thurston profile image60
    kat_thurstonposted 5 years ago

With my experience it needs to be a balance within all aspect however spending more time in writing and participating if far more important to do more of. The more you write the more you get read and the more you participate the more people will find out about your own writings. networking is benefical in gaining more traffic but it doesnt and should replace your pripority which is writing and participating.

3. profile image0
    rgmg50posted 5 years ago

I don't think so because when I want to write something, then I write. It is as if I cannot continue to something else until the words are on paper. I love reading so networking inspires me when I read and learn what others have to say. I cannot write all the time and I cannot network all the time. So it balances out. Some days more of the one than the other. I love both so it is fun.

4. bravewarrior profile image93
    bravewarriorposted 5 years ago

Social networking, when attached to HP, is absolutely inundating my inbox.  It's terribly annoying.  I get notifications from HP.  I don't need multiple notifications of the same thing from several other sources.  I'm also very uncomfortable with emails from people I don't know hitting my personal inbox!