jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Is anyone still active on Google+? Are you all still using it to leverage traffi

1. DowntroddenInDC profile image83
    DowntroddenInDCposted 5 years ago

Is anyone still active on Google+? Are you all still using it to leverage traffic?

2. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 5 years ago

I am on with articles on another sites, and my views are much better there than when I use it for hubs.

3. msLarayne profile image74
    msLarayneposted 5 years ago

I use it for my music primarily and people really like the videos I post. Though this does give me the idea to experiment with it a little and pass on the advice I put on hubpages there as well.

4. Don Simkovich profile image61
    Don Simkovichposted 5 years ago

I've not gotten in the habit of using it regularly, although I should try. I rarely post my hubs in social media sites. I don't know why. I guess I figure it's crawled sufficiently enough by Google, Yahoo, and Bing. I should do more social media with my hubs to see. I've never gotten many follows from twitter.

5. lorddraven2000 profile image91
    lorddraven2000posted 5 years ago

I have thought about using it but not really heard that much as far as real traffic boosting goes.

6. brakel2 profile image83
    brakel2posted 5 years ago

I just finished my profile yesterday, and that was an accomplishment. I read an article by geekgreak that explained the procedure very well, and  I hope it helps with traffic. It's worth a try.

7. Tricia1000 profile image75
    Tricia1000posted 5 years ago

Yes I use Google+ to increase my traffic.  I find that my articles are indexed better and faster by Google if I share them on Google+.  I will continue to do so since I can see that it helps for traffic.

working