jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Does anyone here have a Fiverr account?

1. WebsiteConfetti profile image66
    WebsiteConfettiposted 5 years ago

Does anyone here have a Fiverr account?

I recently opened up a fiverr account to be both a seller and buyer. Has anyone had any selling experience on Fiverr? The site seems to be saturated with seller I wonder if anyone is having much luck with it.

2. LuisEGonzalez profile image86
    LuisEGonzalezposted 5 years ago

My experience with the site has not been that good. It seems to be saturated by sellers and not many buyers. So I agree with your view of it.

3. Jordanwalker39 profile image82
    Jordanwalker39posted 5 years ago

I had a buddy tell me about it. He was there at the beginning at made a couple of bucks, but now it is all done with. It seems very one sided a lot of sellers and no buyers.

4. jasonmstyles profile image38
    jasonmstylesposted 5 years ago

I do have an account and have sold a few ad spots on one of my websites for it, but it is very saturated and if you don't have a stand out product/video or you don't advertise (on Facebook or whatnot) it will be a while until you get sales.

5. Rosana Modugno profile image84
    Rosana Modugnoposted 5 years ago

Yes, I was on it and I didn't like it.  I kept getting offers from unsolicited buyers trying to get one over on me, asking for things I wasn't offering.  Let's just say I had to keep saying, "Hey buddy.....that's worth a lot more then $5." LOL

working