jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

To you in your experience what is the most enjoyable social venue on the Interne

1. Diane Woodson profile image61
    Diane Woodsonposted 5 years ago

To you in your experience what is the most enjoyable social venue on the Internet?

I'd like to have a variety of venues and well, am looking for them.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/7274159_f260.jpg

2. JRickert profile image67
    JRickertposted 5 years ago

Besides HubPages? smile I would say www.reddit.com . It's a site where you literally share anything.. funny pictures, stories, opinions, cool videos you find... you get the picture. Give it a look! smile

3. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image99
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 5 years ago

Facebook, but that has nothing to do with that site - it is only where most of my good friends hang out online.

Diane Woodsonposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Cool me too!!!

4. Ky4KeithUrban profile image60
    Ky4KeithUrbanposted 5 years ago

Facebook where many of my good friends are on there..And Diane you are one of my BFs on there on here on Google.. XOXOXO

Diane Woodsonposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you Katherine..I just hope the illness that is holding you back will be cured and you will be feeling so much better from then on. I miss you but am understanding more what its put you thru by reading your Hub and answers to questions I write..

2. Ky4KeithUrban profile image60
      Ky4KeithUrbanposted 5 years agoin reply to this

LOve Ya Bunches Di !! XOXOXO
      You are a Blessing to me my Sweet BF!!

5. afmolinajr profile image46
    afmolinajrposted 5 years ago

facebook is the best social venue for me on the internet. i get that chance to talk to my long time friends who are far away from me.

working