Any good Wordpress plugins you can recommend? You have to know what to ask for t

1. my_girl_sara profile image84
    my_girl_saraposted 5 years ago

Any good Wordpress plugins you can recommend? You have to know what to ask for the good ones.

Wordpress is good to use but also frustrating at the same time. I like the plugins but wish it was easier to see what was available. It seems you have to suggest the plugins and hope it works. Right now I'm trying to get one for video. It posts the link but not the picture. Ugh!

2. Sapper profile image70
    Sapperposted 5 years ago

You don't need a plugin for that. On YouTube, click share then embed. Copy the code and paste it where you want it from the text, not visual, section of a new post/page. If you want it on the side bar, simply paste the code into a text widget, you can put both text and HTML in there. Depending on theme, you may have to adjust the size of the video to get it to fit there.

3. BlissfulWriter profile image65
    BlissfulWriterposted 5 years ago

I don't know any for video, but here are some good plugins for other features.  The "All-In One SEO" plugin is very popular and good one that many people use.  And "WP SlimStat" is a good one for traffic tracking.    "Google XML SiteMap" is another good one.

working