To Pro Bloggers how does one get free traffic to a new blog?
There are simple steps you can follow.
1) If your blog is on hubpages (I assume so), you already have a ready made platform. You will start getting traffic,
2) Share your blog link (every blog post) regularly on facebook, twitter and other social media platforms.
3) Regularly comment on other blogs related to your topic. That way, you will be more visible.
4) You have other social media such as stumbleupon and tumblr. Use them to post your blog posts.
5) Submit your blog posts to blog directories. This helps you list your blog on search engines.
@karthikkash Thanks for the suggestions do have specific credible directories that you can recommend that you have used in the past and gotten results
Google has its own directory where you can submit them. Here is an exhaustive list (I haven't tried them, but I plan to do it soon).
This is great basic info. Thanks for the reminders!
by sykes4 years ago
How do I get get free traffic to my website using simple and easy to use automated methods?
by websclubs7 years ago
How To Get Free Traffic To Your Website?
by Aya Katz7 years ago
I finally started a blog, because people had told me it was a good way to get more traffic for my Hubpages.So now I have this blog on blogspot, and I have my Hubpages widget embedded there, but how do I get traffic for...
by girly_girl097 years ago
I was wondering if there is anyway for blogspot/blogger owners to see that I visited their blog, when I've been logged in under my account. Example, if I visit blog A, will the blog A owner be able to see that someone...
by canadawest995 years ago
So when my hubpages views and revenue starting dropping like a rock, I decided to see if things were any better starting my own blog on blogger. What I did was write 25 thousand word articles in a popular category...
by Shadaan Alam4 years ago
What are the benefits of listing your blog on blog directoriesthere are countless of blog directories available, but I want to know what is the benefit of listing your blog on such directories. does any one really read...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.