What type of scientific and technological advances do you believe will occur from
the 2010s to the 2060s?
i'm sure after seeing the WiFi light bulbs...... I think life will become a smart phone application. I cant think of where other technological trends will go. Hope there will be no catastrophic disasters to stop these trends.
Science will keep on searching for finding techniques by which it is possible to give life to humans or make a dead person alive . But it will fail .
1) Man on mars (Russia/China/US race around 2030s)
2) Quantum Computing around 2060s (this has potential that is hard to imagine right now)
3) Fission reactors- this one is tricky because we've been saying we're 20 years away from this for the last 60 years
4) Moore's law-- yes your laptop & phone will keep getting smaller
5) Directed evolution & other techniques will lead to some spectacular medical advances
6) Invisibility cloaks (that don't involve cameras or fiber optics) are on the horizon
moral of the story: nations that invest in math & science have always reaped long term benefits. there's a lot to be excited about and we need to lobby for funding
by Grace Marguerite Williams23 months ago
What are the 10 scientific, technological, & medical advances which will be quite commonplacein the decade of 2090?
by The Medicine Man5 years ago
We've Made Great Advances Technologically But Have We Socially, Ethically And Emotionally?
by PhoenixV5 years ago
Are There Any Major Technological Advances In Green Energy In The Near Future?Are There Any Major Technological Advances In Green Energy In The Near Future? Are there any newer, better technological advances in solar...
by Billie Kelpin4 years ago
What are strategies women can use to tell men their advances are making them uncomfortable?Recently AGAIN in the news are sexual harassment issues that all women understand. One of the women coming forward regarding the...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.