jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How much time, do you spend in Social Media sites, a day ?

1. Kurias James profile image59
    Kurias Jamesposted 5 years ago

How much time, do you spend in Social Media sites, a day ?

2. dailytop10 profile image91
    dailytop10posted 5 years ago

An hour or less. I just use them to market my sites since I prefer conversing with my friends and relatives personally.

3. stricktlydating profile image84
    stricktlydatingposted 5 years ago

About 5 minutes a day, sometimes more, sometimes less, but usually just a quick check of status updates... But I spend a lot more time on Hubpages!

4. Paul Maplesden profile image76
    Paul Maplesdenposted 5 years ago

I spend quite a bit of time on Google+ which is as much a community site as it is a social media one. I tend to participate in the areas related to my work and hubs, such as small business, entrepreneurialism and productivity. Because I'm self employed, I count this as work and marketing, rather than (just) frivolity and time wasting!

I don't tend to go on Twitter much as it's a blizzard of 140 character updates and Facebook I probably spend about 20 minutes on a day. The 'socialmedia' site where I spend most time? Why, Hub Pages of course!

5. cjpooja26 profile image63
    cjpooja26posted 5 years ago

About 10 minutes or less, not on regular basis and that is also for sharing my hubs and as dailytop said to market my sites and my writing. Rather than spending time on social media sites I would prefer that much time to write more hubs.

6. Shift-Three profile image59
    Shift-Threeposted 5 years ago

It depends on the day and what I am doing, but it is probably somewhere between 1 and 2 hours a day. Since I have many social media apps on my phone, they are never too far away.

You might find me checking out Facebook in the car (as a passenger) on the way to a location, on Foursquare to check into said location, then  I might Instagram a photo of the place, and then tweet about it. Social media is a part of my life.

working