jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

What is your world view? Personal - Community or Global?

1. Nadine May profile image53
    Nadine Mayposted 4 years ago

What is your world view? Personal - Community or Global?

Personal is about me. Community is your tribe Global is humanity.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8482996_f260.jpg

2. Robin Beck profile image80
    Robin Beckposted 4 years ago

I started out personal, but having been adding community (1979) and global (1998) worldviews for years. I think it would be impossible to have a 100% worldview without the foundation of personal belief.

Nadine Mayposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thank you Robin. Yes I agree and yes we all start out personal I'm sure.

3. somethgblue profile image86
    somethgblueposted 4 years ago

My world view or paradigm is reflected in all the Hub articles I write, I know that our Earth is Hollow and that Agartha exists. I know that only our bodies die and that our souls are immortal (resurrection) that we have lived many lives. I know that the Earth is moving into the fifth dimension and hopefully the human race as well.

For a very long time the surface of our planet was controlled by the influence of the Annunaki (reptilians) through an elite group of families. I know that the Earth will be purified soon by a Polar Shift and that it will be the catalyst used to allow us to make a spiritual choice.

I know that what we have been taught about our history and the true nature of our role in the Universe has been a deception designed to control us.

Nadine Mayposted 4 years agoin reply to this

That is clearly global - world view. Thanks. What a person believes in is beside the point so long as the observer has humanity at heart.The idea is for readers to look within themselves and to understand their family and friends' perspectives.

working