jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Would you like to buy Smartphone mobiles online or directly from Stores ?

1. choosetolive profile image80
    choosetoliveposted 4 years ago

Would you like to buy Smartphone mobiles online or directly from Stores ?

Would you like to buy Smartphone mobiles online or from Stores ? If at all there is good offers provided online for your new mobile (though not in stores), would you buy online or in the store ?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8526728_f260.jpg

2. jaydawg808 profile image91
    jaydawg808posted 4 years ago

If there's a better deal online, then I'd buy it online.  If there's a better deal in the store, then I'd go down to the store and buy it.  Seems like a no brainer to me.

1. choosetolive profile image80
      choosetoliveposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for your prompt comments Jaydawg808.

3. markmorgangenius profile image90
    markmorgangeniusposted 4 years ago

It all depends upon the price. Usually online stores offer smartphones cheaper maybe because in stores there are expenditures on maintainence of stores and staff. But you got to be careful where to buy from in case of online stores. Always prefer cash on delivery products but if pre-payment is required then always go with standard online stores like amazon, ebay etc. By far amazon is the best because of extensive product information, tons of products, answered questions, user reviews, even most products are usually sold by many sellers along with their feedback rates, you get it delivered right to your doorstep. Besides this you also get to see what products are sold associated to the product you buy. But at the end of the day it all comes down to the price. Where ever you save more that is the best.

4. fossmaniac profile image76
    fossmaniacposted 4 years ago

I'd rather buy a smartphone online because there you can look at a smartphone and then quickly lookup its specs and reviews. Plus, you can compare its price and specs with other phones. Finally, I'd also like to add that when you're at home, you're much more comfortable as opposed to being in a store where it's all noisy and crowded.

working