jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What free phone apps do you recommend?

1. Swope profile image60
    Swopeposted 4 years ago

What free phone apps do you recommend?

2. JonSmith1029 profile image38
    JonSmith1029posted 4 years ago

I would say the most under rated app would be google maps. Can't tell you how many times that app has come in handy (GPS, Navigation, looking up locations/numbers, etc.)

3. Billie Kelpin profile image87
    Billie Kelpinposted 4 years ago

This will also answer your question regarding a birthday gift for your wife in the early stages of marriage:  Read words that will make your wife adore you - words men often forget to say.  Just read the list, keep those words in your repertoire and use them often. Even better, randomly pick a phrase and find a time to use it during that day. That will be the best birthday present a woman can have - a man who knows just what to say.  This app was inspired by the Bruno Mars lyrics "you're amazing, just the way you are." You can download "The Perfect Husband App" for FREE in the google play store. There is a list of phrases in the index.  Click on the beginning of the phrase and you'll go to a page that gives you the whole phrase and the reason why it's important. It's cross-referenced by categories such as "The Apologetic Husband," etc. We're not supposed to be overly promotional here on hubpages, so I'll let you figure out who the author of this app is smile  and why clicking on an ad or two in an app if  it might interest you, helps to make an app free.  I'm just sayin'

4. profile image0
    cjaroszposted 4 years ago

Weather apps, GPS, advanced app killers, battery life indicator, internet radio. Anything that will help your life overall. They have tons of free apps that will help you

working