jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

How much time a day do you spend blogging?

1. ThompsonPen profile image79
    ThompsonPenposted 3 years ago

How much time a day do you spend blogging?

I've recently been delving into the world of blogging, and attempting to make a real effort with it. I read many articles which list things that should be done daily. I've created a calendar for myself to help keep track of things, and so far it's taken me all day to complete and stay on top of many of the things suggested I do (which by the way, are helping with increasing traffic).
    How much time do you spend on your blog a day? Including promotion and networking.

2. The Examiner-1 profile image73
    The Examiner-1posted 3 years ago

Hi Thompson Pen,
    I started a blog before I signed on here. Because writing posts on blogs are shorter than Hubs, they do not take as long to write but ever since I signed up with HP I have spent more time on here than my blog.
    I do not even have traffic on the blog (a comment now and then). If I had traffic then I might.

ThompsonPenposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I love HP, and I used to put a lot of time towards it. Recently I have been neglecting it, I think purely because I don't feel as though I can have as much free-form as I can blogging.
      HP is just so friendly! Thanks Examiner smile

2. The Examiner-1 profile image73
      The Examiner-1posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Even though you do have limits in a blog they are different than HP. You can start a blog for almost any choice which you select. Your two best free choices in free blogs are Wordpress.com and Blogger.com. I use Blogger, it is easier to understand.

3. profile image51
    CarlSaimonposted 3 years ago

It all denpends, If i'm free that day, i will spend much time on blog, on the contrary, i won't spend so much time on blog.

4. Everyday Miracles profile image86
    Everyday Miraclesposted 3 years ago

I don't blog, but I do spend about nine hours a day working on hubs and promoting them, as well as doing the additional work of commenting on other peoples' hubs, asking and answering questions, and whatever else entails "work" here on Hubpages.

Also, I love it.

5. how2makeablog profile image39
    how2makeablogposted 3 years ago

I spend upwards of 12 hours per day blogging. I teach people how to start a blog and have created more than 150 blogs for myself and other clients just in the last 2 years. You have to love it but, blogging can be addictive!

ThompsonPenposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Oh good! It's not just me then! I found myself spending 13 hours on it yesterday, yet not completing all of my blogging to-dos for the day. A lot of it was just networking, but yes! addictive!

working