jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Do you think Blogging is a easy way to earn money ?

1. ronaknky profile image62
    ronaknkyposted 5 years ago

Do you think Blogging is a easy way to earn money ?

2. addingsense profile image60
    addingsenseposted 5 years ago

i think it is. You have the freedom to write anything

3. imzeeshan profile image59
    imzeeshanposted 5 years ago

Absolutely. Once you decide a niche on which you want to blog, you can soon become an expert in it, network with people and start making money out of it. All this requires thoughtful planning and disciplined execution.

4. Tony Flanigan profile image60
    Tony Flaniganposted 5 years ago

Yes. If you call small change money. To make a living you need to include a lot of marketing and networking - find, create, capture, retain followers. If you're serious about making a living online, writing blog posts is not going to do it if you don't get your business model right, which must include blog traffic, and monetization of the traffic.

Oh, and this won't happen overnight, never mind what any ra-ra snake oil salesman tells you on his blinged out splash page where he is trying to con you out of $19.99 (reduced from $29.99, reduced from $49.99, just today, and only for you) just so he can tell you all his "secrets".

Discipline, hard work, patience, and perseverance.

5. normad profile image60
    normadposted 5 years ago

The Best Way to Make Money on Our Blog: "Give Them What They Want"

6. profile image52
    kimbojimposted 5 years ago

It can be, but I agree with Tony. It's only going to give you a good amount of money if you really treat it like a business. Blogging is usually best to bring traffic to your business, rather than being your sole way of making money.

7. iefox5 profile image58
    iefox5posted 5 years ago

It is easy if you find the way and I doubt the possibility of full time blog writer when you are a beginner, try it as a part time job and see the result.

8. newseotactics profile image58
    newseotacticsposted 5 years ago

Easy? No. Simple? Yes. I think it's a simple process to earn money online with a blog but it takes work. Having great content and gaining followers in the beginning takes a lot of time and effort.

If you put a lot of work into in the beginning though it can become and easy way to earn money because established sites almost run themselves as far as getting traffic.

working