jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How many hours do you spend playing each day?

1. msdielise profile image60
    msdieliseposted 3 years ago

How many hours do you spend playing each day?

Do you love to play online games? How many hours do you spend playing each day?

2. goodnews11 profile image90
    goodnews11posted 3 years ago

Hi Welcome to hubpages,

I use to play games in facebook. Usually an hour a day.

3. profile image0
    dragonflycolorposted 3 years ago

I use to do online gaming and realized it was taking up too much time.  I cut back to once a week for maybe an hour.

4. Dreamhowl profile image97
    Dreamhowlposted 3 years ago

Lately things have been busy, but I used to play Minecraft everyday. Now I play every few days, but I will play my 3DS during work breaks and if I am not at home.

5. jaydawg808 profile image92
    jaydawg808posted 3 years ago

I don't really play online games much, because I have a job and a life. But when I do, on the weekdays, I spend no more than an hour playing games. If it's the weekend, I'd have to say that it would be around 3 hours.

6. JohnGreasyGamer profile image84
    JohnGreasyGamerposted 3 years ago

Wholly depends on my mood and how many hours I have free. I could play games for England if I've a weekend free, the same on holiday. I get perhaps two hours in a morning before setting off for whatever business I'm going to do that day, then perhaps 4-6 hours in the evening. Basically whenever I'm not working or watching films, I'm playing games for entertainment, reviews or - and this is unlikely in 2014 - both.

But from Friday 13th to now I've only spent three hours total gaming, because I've no consoles where I am now and PC gaming isn't really my bag.