jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

How many problems do Apple users have?

1. The Examiner-1 profile image75
    The Examiner-1posted 3 years ago

How many problems do Apple users have?

Please mention whether they are new or old PC's and what type are they (desk, lap, mobile, etc.)

2. MJsConsignments profile image83
    MJsConsignmentsposted 3 years ago

"I'm a PC". I admit it. And, when it comes to phones, I'm an Android. That said, I received an iPad as a gift a couple of Christmas's ago. I wasn't happy about it because a) it costs so much more than an Android tablet and b) because it wasn't Apple's latest OS, you can't do two things at one time with it like listen to music and search the internet.

After having the iPad for nearly two years, I find that I use it quite a lot. Apple updates the OS frequently and I've had zero problems in that regard. Not one! I can't say that about the Windows based laptop I'm typing this on or the crashed PC sitting nearby. It's still inflexible for some things like multi-tasking (though the latest generation of devices from Apple can multi-task), it's still limited with websites that aren't mobile compatible (that my spouse's Android tablet handles with ease), and it's still expensive (new ones cost the moon) but it's so useful in so many other regards, I'll keep it.

Apple has excellent customer service and support. If you do have problems, they're generally a phone call or a click away. I've had one issue, ever and, quite frankly, it was of my own making. My problem was resolved over the phone, very quickly.

The Examiner-1posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for you reply MJsConsignments. :-)

3. Homeplace Series profile image81
    Homeplace Seriesposted 3 years ago

I've been an apple user for many years, all devices. I've virtually never had a problem, of any kind. Laptops, mostly, now have an iPhone. Used PCs at work over the years, but always kept Apple products at home. Retired 5 years ago, still us the same MacBook Pro I got before I retired. No problems. Easy answer. Wife, daughter, son-in-law have similar experience. ;-)

The Examiner-1posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thank you. :-)

4. askformore lm profile image71
    askformore lmposted 3 years ago

I believe that the biggest problem Apple users have, are to tell the PC-users why they love their Macintosh, and why they don't like PCs

Closed to reply

working