jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Uploading video to YouTube

1. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image98
    TIMETRAVELER2posted 3 years ago

Uploading video to YouTube

I do not have a smart phone or digital camcorder but want to know what equipment I need to take and upload a sales video to YouTube because I want to sell a vehicle there.  Need advice asap from you gurus.  Thanks.

2. LindaSmith1 profile image59
    LindaSmith1posted 3 years ago

You can do it from a computer.  I used my digital camera that records, uploaded to laptop, then to you tube.

1. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image98
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thanks.  I'll give that a try... I know the camera is only good for about 2 minutes, but that is all I will need.

3. Austinstar profile image87
    Austinstarposted 3 years ago

You will need to read several help files to get the hang of it. YouTube has a lot of good help files. You may also be able to directly upload to YouTube from your smart phone without going through a PC.
    However, if you want to edit your film to look professional, you will have to use a video editing software on a PC and read their extensive help files on editing video files.
    YouTube does allow for limited editing, but it is hard to use and updates sometimes take 24 hours.
    First step would be to set up your YouTube account, then read their help files.

working