Best blogging site for non-profit recipes?

1. Easy Exercise profile image85
    Easy Exerciseposted 3 years ago

Best blogging site for non-profit recipes?

I am in search of the best site possible for our church's recipes. We have a new website pending and I would like to add in a blog that includes the recipes. Any suggestions?

I had wanted to start this out on HP but the recipes are simply too short to offer a value to the community.

Our church is all about love and amazingly there is a set of branches that create the most beautiful heart - I am attaching a photo that was shared with me.

Suggestions?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12030743_f260.jpg

2. RTalloni profile image88
    RTalloniposted 3 years ago

Since your recipes are short you could set up a different web site, something simple from one of the free services, just Google "free website" to choose one, and work from that for your blog.

You could also group them to make hubs.  A hub with 2 or three recipes for making brownies or one hub with 2 or three cow milk free recipes, for instance, might work for your purposes. 

Also, you could expand individual recipe hubs with a story about the recipe, such as family background on it or a story about how a puppy pulled the table cloth off bringing a casserole down with a crash before the meal began.  Cooking stories can be quite funny!

3. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 3 years ago

if you want a site where everyone will read, try "allrecipe.com" that is a good site or "kuali.com" more for Asian readers

working