jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

I cannot get the "Share" button to share a hub with my followers.

1. profile image61
    DJ Andersonposted 3 years ago

I cannot get the "Share" button to share a hub with my followers.

Share" on HP is not working.  I have tried to share an outstandingly written hub by Colleen Swan and have not been able to.  Yes, I have used 'share' before and am acquainted as to how it works. 
    The name of the article is "The Need to Create and Idolize Saints and demigods". 
    This is an exceptional article.  Help, Please.

2. billybuc profile image86
    billybucposted 3 years ago

Others have had that problem today, DJ. Just another HP glitch that will disappear in time.  Have a glass of wine and forgetaboutit, as they say in Brooklyn.

1. profile image61
      DJ Andersonposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thanks, Bill.  I drink ice tea.  Decaf. of course.
      But, I can forgetaboutit.

3. fpherj48 profile image76
    fpherj48posted 3 years ago

Bro...what have I told you about DJ...she's just starving for attention, not to mention she's a trouble maker.  I GAVE her explicit instructions....like I want instructions given to me...."Like I'm a 3-yr old."  Not once but twice.  I was VERY specific, but you know, she's from the South, so......
    Anyway....The share button has been very SLOW for some time now (like DJ).....Nonetheless it HAS been working  TODAY.  No glitch that I know of.
    You're just Mr. Nice guy, I know.....and you don't want DJ to think she's "doing it wrong."   
    That's precisely why there are FRIENDS like me for people like DJ......because you really have to tell her point blank where the  Bear Spits in the woods.  It's OK, believe me, she won't get mad.
    However, she DOES get even.  I shudder to think what I have coming.
    DJ remember our vows to one another......

1. profile image61
      DJ Andersonposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Touche', Ms. Feffer!
      There is a van full of clowns coming to your house.  No, not the funny looking clowns, but the horror clowns, which are loathing and repugnant.
      They are there to make your blood run cold and your heart beat through
      your chest.

2. fpherj48 profile image76
      fpherj48posted 3 years agoin reply to this

ooooooooo...you she-devil.  I'm frightened to frenzy.  Please NO...don't !  Not the HORROR CLOWNS!!   Anything but them.  I'm begging.
      So....was the "climber" video part of my torture?  It worked.

working