jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Does anyone else has problems with Yahoo's log in?

1. locaj profile image60
    locajposted 3 years ago

Does anyone else has problems with Yahoo's log in?

You log in with the correct password, and then they say it is wrong.  You have to change it every time to log in. And now they have a very old cell number that they contact for you and you don't have that number any longer. The alternate email, isn't one of the choices and should be the only choice.  Twelve plus years with Yahoo, and there is no way to contact them about it...>>>All I want to do is check my email.

2. Justin Peele profile image71
    Justin Peeleposted 3 years ago

I’ve had a problem recently with my yahoo account.  I haven’t used it in over a year and when your account stays inactive for more than six months yahoo deletes the account.  You can fill out a form to get it back but I haven’t even been able to do that.  If you have used it in the last six months I don’t know what to tell you.  All I can say is that yahoo doesn’t work all that well and their "help" isn’t really help at all.  I would make the switch to Gmail if I were you.

3. WestelCS profile image61
    WestelCSposted 3 years ago

If you haven’t login for so long, it might possible your account been closed, and if you wish to use it again, reactivate it. Review the steps below.
    On a desktop or laptop computer, sign in to your Yahoo account.
    Confirm your Yahoo ID and complete the CAPTCHA verification.
    Select Reactivate.
    It may take up to 24 hours for your request to process. Any lost account data, like emails and contacts, cannot be recovered.

1. locaj profile image60
      locajposted 3 years agoin reply to this

My account isn't old.  I been on it everyday for a while, and about six months ago it started to ask me to reset my password all the time and now my alternate email isn't on there, only a an old number is, and I done changed it several times before.