Which online web builder did you use or recommend?

1. ismartpc profile image60
    ismartpcposted 3 years ago

Which online web builder did you use or recommend?

2. Broc Gustafson profile image79
    Broc Gustafsonposted 3 years ago

I have found that it really depends on what type of website you are trying to build, and what kind of style you are looking for.

I think that if you are going for just a basic blog, you can use something very simple like Blogger.

If you are looking to create a site that has products that you can list and sell, I prefer Weebly over others because it has a very simple and easy to use inventory system, however you do have to pay for the pro version if you are to take advantage of that. Weebly is very simple to the point where I feel like anybody who knows how to navigate the internet could build a decent site using it, but also has the issue of being oversimplified in many situations.

If you want to customize and get a little more technical with it, I would recommend Wordpress. Wordpress is a little harder to operate, but it definitely gives you more freedom.

Both Weebly and Wordpress can fill your needs for most kinds of websites. In the end, your decision should depend mostly on how much experience you have, and how much customization you want.

Hope this helps!

working