Holidays in Florida- Best Theme Park Rides in Orlando
Holidays in Florida
The chances are if you've booked a holiday in Florida, and Orlando is your destination, you will be looking forward to the amazing theme parks.There are many other things to do in Florida,but you cannot beat the thrill and excitement of Disney, Universal and Busch Gardens the three most popular theme parks in Orlando, Florida.
I have personally ridden all these rides, and I am unable to include The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal’s Islands of Adventure , but I hope I can, very soon!
Top Theme Park Rides
- The Simpsons Ride - Universal Studios Florida. This is a Motion Simulator Ride,as soon as you enter the building the story begins and you end up on a roller coaster with the Simpsons-Here begins an imaginative and hysterical high speed action packed fun filled experience as the roller coaster is hijacked by the Krusty the Clown. This superb ride cleverly involves all your favourite characters on a ride you will want to return to.
- Soarin’- Disney World’s Epcot Park. This a flying encounter you will never forget. Marvel at the stunning landscape below you as you hang gliding experience takes you through the four seasons. All the wonderful sights, sounds and smells fill your mind with wonder as you find yourself ducking under things and picking up your feet to avoid knocking in to anyone.A visit to the Land at Epcot is a must!
- SheiKra- Bush Gardens Tampa. An over the edge, daring and thrilling ride.This is the one and only dive coaster. Quite simply you are taken up 200ft and then plunged straight down at 90 degrees at a hair raising 70 miles per hour!Then you dive into an underground tunnel and the ride finally ends with a water crescendo and leaves your feet trembling.The SheiKra experience is going to get even better as it is to be converted into a completely floor less coaster!
- Tower of Terror- Disney Hollywood Studios theme park.A thrilling , chilling out of control 13 floor elevator ride that is guaranteed to fright. The completely random falls assures that your plunge down the elevator shaft is different every time as you endure the gut wrenching, breath taking drops. A definite scream for all who enter the twilight zone.
Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster- Disney Hollywood Studios theme park A fabulous indoor roller coaster ride.At the G-Force Records building,you meet Aerosmith in their practice session. then you are summoned to hop into a super-stretch limo with Aerosmith themselves, No time to panic as you blasts off, at 60 miles per hour in 3 seconds, but enough time to enjoy the thrilling loops and great music.
- The Coolest Ray-Ban Sunglasses
So which are the coolest sunglasses?Wayfarers or Aviators? Either way Ray-Bans are the winners as they design both brands. For many they are a must have item, they are not the cheapest sunglasses. and most...
- 10 Unusual Festivals in Italy - Umbria/Tuscany Holid...
Parading at the Palio della Balestra in Sansepolcro The quite, peaceful and rural slopes of the Upper Tiber Valley, in the shadows of the Apennine Mountains are home to a number of unusual festas throughout...
- Holiday in Turkey-Ten things to do in Istanbul
If you are planning to travel to Turkey or booking your summer holiday,put the beautiful and stunning Istanbul on the list of places you must visit.The European Capital of Culture for 2010 is a place...
- Holidays in Mexico-Ten things to do in the Mayan Ri...
For anyone planning a holiday to Mexico, the exciting and vibrant Mayan Riviera is a fantastic holiday experience all year round.Situated 42 miles south of Cancun ,most of the splendid hotels are situated...