sparkleyfinger profile image 90

Best place to visit in Scotland?

I live in Scotland, so I am asking more out of curiosity than anything else... But where, in your opinion, is the best place to visit in Scotland, and why? I live in Glasgow, and I find it hard to accept that people want to travel thousands of miles to come here! Loch Lomond or Loch Ness, perhaps, but the cities are dire!

LongTimeMother profile image97

Best Answer LongTimeMother says

• sparkleyfinger profile image

Lynsey Harte (sparkleyfinger) 4 years ago

I agree, the weather is miserable! I'll be going to edinburgh in a few days, so I may take those walks you mentioned, thanks!

ct92 profile image81

C (ct92) says

lex123 profile image73

lex123 says

freecampingaussie profile image49

freecampingaussie says

• sparkleyfinger profile image

You were brave to camp at Loch Ness!!! It's so cold! It is lovely, though!

elayne001 profile image50

Elayne (elayne001) says