CreatePerfection profile image 70

Of the places you have visited, which is your favorite and why?

My favorite place I've visited is Seville, Spain. The old part of Seville is filled with ancient, tiny streets, many of which have been turned into walking malls with beautiful little boutique shops. I have been there around the Christmas holidays many times and it is very festive with all the decorations.

emilynemchick profile image84

Emily Nemchick (emilynemchick) says

• CreatePerfection profile image

CreatePerfection 4 years ago

I would love to visit Prague. Your description of it brings the beauty of it to life. Thanks so much for stopping by and for this lovely answer.

• CreatePerfection profile image

CreatePerfection 4 years ago

Paris really is beautiful. The architecture alone is a reason to visit, but it has so much more as you said.

marwan asmar profile image66

Marwan Asmar says

• CreatePerfection profile image

CreatePerfection 4 years ago

I have always wanted to visit Istanbul, but have not had the opportunity to do so yet. It sounds wonderful and will definitely be a place I will visit when I am able to travel again.

• CreatePerfection profile image

CreatePerfection 4 years ago

Your answer was so vivid I could actually see through your words. Sounds like a lovely place.

freecampingaussie profile image34

freecampingaussie says

MPG Narratives profile image60

Marie Giunta (MPG Narratives) says

• CreatePerfection profile image

CreatePerfection 4 years ago

I love the places in Italy I have visited, too. I have not visited the Amalfi Coast, but I want to go back to Italy when I can, because although Seville is my favorite place to visit, Italy is my favorite country to visit.