jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What is your favorite place to visit every year?

1. Fullerman5000 profile image61
    Fullerman5000posted 7 years ago

What is your favorite place to visit every year?

Mine would be Hershey, Pa. or Pigeon Forge, Tn. Both beautiful places.

2. Wendi M profile image80
    Wendi Mposted 7 years ago

I love flying down to San Antonio to visit my parents in Medina, TX.  I make this trip at least twice a year.  There's something really serene about the Hill Country in Texas.

3. Perfect Shop Girl profile image39
    Perfect Shop Girlposted 7 years ago

I love to go to the East Coast of Canada.  Either Prince Edward Island or Nova Scotia.  They are both relaxed places, beautiful landscapes, warm people, great music and people love to drink.

4. point2make profile image81
    point2makeposted 7 years ago

NYC every year! It is a city that changes constantly and this year we will try a winter visit. I love Central Park in spring, summer and fall but have never tried winter. This will be the year. We will also travel in Nova Scotia this year. Beautiful part of the world.

5. lilian_sg profile image74
    lilian_sgposted 7 years ago

For me, would be my hometown, Ipoh http://hubpages.com/hub/Off-the-Beaten- … h-Malaysia as I get to see my parents! And  eat the delicious food and relax...

6. tinaweha profile image65
    tinawehaposted 7 years ago

My favorite place would be Place des Vosge in Paris, but I can't get there every year.

7. Kamran100 profile image55
    Kamran100posted 7 years ago

my favorite place is las vegas, London, Paris:)

8. Thelma Alberts profile image91
    Thelma Albertsposted 7 years ago

For me it´s Philippines, my home country, if I have the means and if I´m in Germany or somewhere in Europe.

9. profile image49
    Ratanak Ouposted 6 years ago

My favorite place that I always go to visit every year is my Homeland. I love the countryside trees and grass fields. My cattle and pigs are so noicy that I could not sleep at the night time. The voice of all births and other animals awake me so often. I love my hometown so much!

working