If you take a "Spring Break" do you go to the beach, the mountains or other?

Each year, around this time of year, thousands go on "Spring Break" usually to the beach, but wondering if you do take a "Spring Break" do you go to the beach, mountains or elsewhere? Thank you for answering.

Best Answer Tim Mitchell (tsmog) says

Hello tsmog, excellent comment here! I appreciate the detail with which you always answers questions. Yes, I am in the Baby Boomer stage and those days of going when all those students are at the beach is out of the question, unless secluded!

grand old lady profile image92

Mona Sabalones Gonzalez (grand old lady) says

Hehehe, grand old lol day! Lol...me too : (

Baby-Boomer-58 profile image88

Alex Finn (Baby-Boomer-58) says

Hello Baby-Boomer-58, thank you so much for taking the time to answer. Oh, surfing sounds lovely. I wish I were coordinated enough and brave enough to try such!