jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Spring break - go away for the week or stay home and hide from the crowds?

1. KellyG05030 profile image70
    KellyG05030posted 5 years ago

Spring break - go away for the week or stay home and hide from the crowds?

If you plan vacations during spring break, where are the best locations you'd love to go back to?

2. lisasuniquevoice profile image75
    lisasuniquevoiceposted 5 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/7775783_f260.jpg

KellyG05030,
    Go away. How many chances to get. This is a time to go off and check out some new sights and just have fun being in a different place. It will refresh you. Do it.
    Have fun,
    Lisa

KellyG05030posted 5 years agoin reply to this

I think you're right, Lisa - a good recharging is sometimes necessary!!  As our kids are getting older, we're desperate to make as many childhood memories with and for them.  Thanks for responding!!

3. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Combination. New Orleans for the weekend. It was a great trip where I enjoyed being home smile Now I'm cleaning the house for three days and spending all weekend to sudy for two exams next week.

A combination seems like a nice idea... traveling from the last day of work to the first day back makes it seem a little hectic, doesn't it?!  Good luck on your exams, and thanks for answering!!

4. Eric Calderwood profile image83
    Eric Calderwoodposted 5 years ago

Go away somewhere where there are no crowds.  Hiking in some beautiful mountainous area has always been a favorite of mine.

I live in the beautiful green mountains of Vermont... well, white  mountains right now!  And you're right, the hiking is amazing.  I agree though, going away to a place without crowds sounds like my cup of tea!  Thanks for answering!

working