jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Restaurants to try in Las Vegas, NV

1. jaydawg808 profile image92
    jaydawg808posted 4 years ago

Thinking about planning a trip to Las Vegas in September.  I'm looking for a list of places to try as I live in Hawaii, and there aren't much restaurants that we do get here.  On my list is of course In-N-Out Burger as well as Five Guys.  We don't have that down here.  But I'm looking for suggestions on places such as that, as well as other places.  Thanks in advance for the suggestions! smile

1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image62
      SomewayOuttaHereposted 4 years ago in reply to this

i bet that on the strip many of the restaurants are good quality.....i passed thru just for the night and had a wonderful meal in one of the hotels...the rooms, and the food were good quality...cuz they want people to spend money on entertainment...gambling in particular....so they treat people well, so they'll come back...and spend, spend, spend.....  I'm assuming you are heading there to check out the strip in las vegas.

2. wilderness profile image96
    wildernessposted 4 years ago

On a recent trip we checked out the buffet dinners at Circus Circus and the Mirage.  Even wrote up a review when they had the review contest.

Circus Circus was pathetic and while the Mirage was better, I wouldn't go back.  I hear that some are better, but are also very high $$ buffets.

1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image62
      SomewayOuttaHereposted 4 years ago in reply to this

stay away from the buffets wilderness..............lol!

1. wilderness profile image96
        wildernessposted 4 years ago in reply to this

In general they are my favorite places to eat.  I may waddle out like a duck or something or even have to have someone roll me out the door, but I enjoy it while I'm there! smile

3. ocbill profile image69
    ocbillposted 4 years ago

I must've gone to a bad buffet.  believe it was at the Tropicana. It was not a good feeling afterwards.

working