jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Which travel destinations are cheaper from the US?Is it Asia or Europe

1. TONYKIARIE profile image50
    TONYKIARIEposted 8 years ago

Which travel  destinations are cheaper from the US?Is it Asia or Europe

2. Chuck profile image91
    Chuckposted 8 years ago

February 3, 2010   It is difficult to answer the question Which travel destinations are cheaper from the U.S., is it Asia or Europe? because there are a number of factors involved.    The first is how are you going to travel to Europe or Asia? ... read more

3. profile image0
    loriamooreposted 8 years ago

In my limited experience, Europe seems to be more affordable to travel to from the US than does Asia.  Both are more expensive than the United States (cost to purchase items, hotel rates, etc.) as well.

4. florebrowns profile image55
    florebrownsposted 6 years ago

Hi  TONYKIARIE,
    I'm an expatriated United States from New york,
    NIce question. according to me Europe seems to be more affordable to travel to from the US than does Asia. If  you have any doubt.  i can suggest you. please visit Fare Buzz.com. you can get all information about all travel destination.

5. profile image52
    mythjenposted 5 years ago

Hi TONYKIARIE! Places like Japan, Korea, and main Chinese cities like Shanghai, with perhaps the exception of Hongkong can be expensive coming out of the U.S. In Southeast Asia (Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Singapore, Thailand, Cambodia, Laos and Brunei), you'll get more for your buck. Affordable travel packages abound, so you get to choose, not to mention a varied cultural experience. Best regards!

working