jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

The top places to visit in London

1. Julie-Ann Amos profile image65
    Julie-Ann Amosposted 8 years ago

The top places to visit in London

2. Scarlet Danes profile image56
    Scarlet Danesposted 8 years ago

Hi Julie-Ann!  I visted London with my son in 2004.  Spent nine wonderful days there.  My favorite was the "Jack the Ripper Tour" which was done late at night walking the dark coblestone streets of London.  Of course hitting all the popular tourist attractions is a must.  My other favorite was the "Medieval Dinner" complete with cast, eating with our fingers and being served by wenches! Also, we took a train to Edinburgh, Scotland touring the old 1700 city along with the beautiful castle.  Amazing place..I difinately will return one day!

3. bozzie123 profile image59
    bozzie123posted 8 years ago

The millenium eye is a must, possibly HMS Belfast and what ever other waships they have in the Thames, the Westfield shopping centre, which is absolutely huge!. Oxford street is good it has Hamleys, the giant toy store ! smile , if your around Liverpool street, there is some of Banksy's artwork in Brick lane which is always worth a look.

The natural science and history museums are very good. Depnding on when you are going, they have a Michael Jackson exhibition at the o2 arena.

4. profile image0
    sophsposted 8 years ago

Harrod's! I love Harrod's! You should see a show too, there's loads to choose from but Joseph and the amazing technicolor dreamcoat is brilliant!

5. lex123 profile image63
    lex123posted 7 years ago

Trafalgar Square, the National Gallery, London Eye and spending sometime on the banks of Thames River  are a must for London visitors.

working