jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Which of these Indian cities should I go to?

1. spiderlily profile image66
    spiderlilyposted 7 years ago

Which of these  Indian cities should I go to?

So my better half (who is Indian)m and I are planning a marriage ceremony but afterwords we wanted to go on a trip in India. I somehow wound up in charge of planning  the honeymoon (loI always wind up planning the trips), which of these cities would be the best to visit: Jaipur, Rishikesh, Varanasi, Manipur, or Mizoram
    I know he likes these cities he made the list.

2. spiderlily profile image66
    spiderlilyposted 7 years ago

I made the decision. Jaipur. It's pretty, there's lots of information, and I think it would be fun.

3. profile image0
    cosetteposted 7 years ago

oh I was going to suggest Agra, since that is where the Taj Mahal is. anyway, congratulations on your upcoming wedding. best wishes!

4. oishi profile image57
    oishiposted 7 years ago

Jaipur is the right choice because of its grandeur. There are beautiful palaces , forts and other remainders of royalty scattered all over Jaipur. I have a hub which has beautiful pictures of things to see in and around Jaipur.

5. edguider profile image66
    edguiderposted 7 years ago

Yes, Agra is the best one. You have to see the Taj Mahal and get a guided tour

6. suny51 profile image55
    suny51posted 7 years ago

I say go to Rishikesh as this place the most peaceful of them all if you have the right contacts and don't get confused with travel agents who try to make fast buck,but they are every where.Rishikesh is situated on the banks of Ganga far cleaner than Haridwar more lovely sites, white river rafting,and so much to see apart from religious places,if you travel 15-20 kilometers up towards hills you shall never forget the scenic beauty of the place, by the way I have come back only yesterday from there.Agra is not far off from here.

7. GGtimeshares profile image58
    GGtimesharesposted 7 years ago

If I were you, go to Rishikesh. That is because the city is such a beautiful place. It is located in the foothills of the Himalaya in northern India and attracts thousands of pilgrims and tourists each year, from within India, as well as from other countries.

8. profile image0
    cookingdivaposted 7 years ago

I think jaipur is beautiful, I have not been to other places but I am sure each city has its own uniqueness and fun things to do.

Congratulations on marriage!