jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Will you forego the cabin services and other goodies to fly in a Low Cost Carrie

1. telltale profile image75
    telltaleposted 7 years ago

Will you forego the cabin services and other goodies to fly in a Low Cost Carrier?

That is, if you can afford to fly in a normal Airline, but choose to fly in a Low Cost Carrier, somehow.

2. pamplemousse profile image56
    pamplemousseposted 7 years ago

absolutely- when I travel, I skimp on everything except FOOD!

3. Torch Harrison profile image83
    Torch Harrisonposted 7 years ago

Yep.  I'm only using the service to go to a place, not planning on staying in the plane for days at a time.

4. lilian_sg profile image74
    lilian_sgposted 7 years ago

Yup! I definitely take most flights on Low Cost Carriers. I just eat before I go on the flight!

5. profile image0
    manumposted 7 years ago

This is my favourite question of the decade because I really do not get the difference between in-flight comfort and destination. Out of respect for the people I am flying to meet, I like everything on offer, except alcohol. But if I am flying to a tourist destination, then I like to indulge because this is exceptionally lucky for me, although I don't really need it yet. I wish playing cards were available because I could be a collector.

6. ForeverNever profile image61
    ForeverNeverposted 7 years ago

It depends on the duartion. Any domestic North American destination or internal European, the cheaper the better. If I was flying the 18.5 hour Newark to Singapore journey, Id pay a little more.

7. cat on a soapbox profile image95
    cat on a soapboxposted 6 years ago

With the exception of international flights, there is not much in the way of  included cabin services on airlines anymore. The Golden Age of airline service was prior to 1978 when deregulation went into effect. What more goodies can I forgo  besides my bag of peanuts and a non-alcoholic beverage? The inflight magazine?

8. Kelly Erickson profile image57
    Kelly Ericksonposted 6 years ago

Absolutely! I'd be happier if airports offered healthier and less expensive options since TSA limits what can be taken on board.