jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How many packs of birth control pills can I take to Germany?

1. amberrayne profile image56
    amberrayneposted 7 years ago

How many packs of birth control pills can I take to Germany?

I am going to Germany to study for a year. I would like to take 11 packs of birth control pills (one for each month I'll be there) but I don't now if there are any restrictions as to the number of packs one can enter the country with. I'm taking Jasmin and I have a prescription by my ginecologist. Will I have any problems?

2. profile image47
    diaman352002posted 7 years ago

plz consult expert docter if u confused

3. dabeaner profile image57
    dabeanerposted 7 years ago

They have birth control pills there (but your brand??) if you have problems bringing them with you.  Of course, that means more expense for you when you get there.

As every country has its own little brand of fascism, who knows how many you can take OUT of whatever country you are in (U.S.?), and how many you can bring in to Germany.

You aren't likely to get any good answers here on HubPages.  That means another little research project for you -- the U.S. TSA (Heimland Security) and a German consulate.  Aren't you happy you live in the "free world"?

Good luck.

4. GGtimeshares profile image60
    GGtimesharesposted 7 years ago

It is your prerogative how many packs as long as it not prohibited in the airport or in the country. Consult your doctor also.