jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

If you could live outside of your own country, what would be your top 3 destinat

1. nettech profile image61
    nettechposted 7 years ago

If you could live outside of your own country, what would be your top 3 destinations and why?

2. Springboard profile image80
    Springboardposted 7 years ago

My first choice would be Australia, considering that I find them to be a country of reasonable, thoughtful people who are also patriots. They love their country, and they are willing to defend it.

As for the other two, I'm at a bit of a loss actually. A bit sad if you think about how big the world is.

3. Daniel J. Neumann profile image61
    Daniel J. Neumannposted 7 years ago

1) the Netherlands

2) Canada

3) Sweeden

Their living conditions are on par (or better) than America.

4. wytegarillaz profile image76
    wytegarillazposted 7 years ago

We are in Australia and  I have also lived in Wales & New Zealand so would love to live in Greece or Spain for a while so we can experience another culture !

5. GGtimeshares profile image60
    GGtimesharesposted 7 years ago

US, Canada and Australia would be my top 3 choices. That is because the economic status of this countries are very good.

6. lilian_sg profile image74
    lilian_sgposted 7 years ago

I have travelled to 8 countries including my own country, Malaysia. My favourite cities are http://hubpages.com/hub/Top-5-Favourite … avelled-To but out of these cities, I would probably choose either Perth or Singapore. Perth for retirement (much later on) and now Singapore (for work).

working