jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

Where is the best place to go for vacation?

1. Alexander Pease profile image60
    Alexander Peaseposted 7 years ago

Where is the best place to go for vacation?

What is the most romantic vacation spot to visit?

2. twobmad profile image79
    twobmadposted 7 years ago

Good thought.. but I think your question should come second after knowing what kind of stuffs you enjoy and what do you expect to experience... in traveling.
    Well if y0u love nature and adventures you should try South East Asian Countries, Such as Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia there are good stuffs particularly on beaches. And if you are fond of mountain hiking.. why not try.. Nepal big_smile

3. fcmosher profile image93
    fcmosherposted 7 years ago

I LOVE the western coast of Costa Rica.  There's a small town called Montezuma and a hotel called Amor de Mar.  Check it out.  Pretty perfect.

4. dashingscorpio profile image86
    dashingscorpioposted 7 years ago

In my mind there are two types of romantic vacations.
    One is where a couple spends time in a remote area such as  the island of Bora Bora or The Mystique Resort in Greece http://www.mystique.gr/gallery.htm

The other type of romantic vacation is spending time in a city that is known for it's fine food, fine wine, arts and entertainment.
    The one and only "city of light" -  Paris!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeXPyknx … re=related

5. LeisureLife profile image74
    LeisureLifeposted 7 years ago

The absolute BEST place you can visit on vaction = Maui Hawaii. Period.

6. Jangaplanet profile image78
    Jangaplanetposted 7 years ago

There are many beautiful places in the world .

7. Les Trois Chenes profile image90
    Les Trois Chenesposted 7 years ago

I have a guest house and holiday cottage in Limousin, S W France and I think this is one of the loveliest places that I've ever been. Not dramatic or obviously romantic like a desert, Venice, London, etc but if you take into consideration peace, quiet, authenticity, no traffic, no hassle, no crime and then you add in good food and wine, clean air, clean water, tons of wildlife ...... I'd say this was pretty brilliant!

8. joshhunt83 profile image61
    joshhunt83posted 7 years ago

New Zealand is a very beautiful country and you'll never regret going.

9. bostjanbb profile image74
    bostjanbbposted 7 years ago

Some old European cities such as Paris (France) or Salzburg (Austria) in my opinion. Or, some tropical island with long beaches for a romantic walk and watching the sun go down -  and I'm not thinking about the worlds known tourist destinations.

10. beckhamdavid profile image57
    beckhamdavidposted 6 years ago

I want to go Edinburgh for vacation and i also want to stay at Ben Craig guest house because they are the best in hospitality services.Please visit www.bencraig.co.uk/
    for more information.

11. garyluther profile image38
    garylutherposted 4 years ago

I like to go Costa Brava for a vacation with limousines hire from southwest limousine inc.