jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Is Philippines still a safe country to travel after the hostage incident? What d

1. GGtimeshares profile image59
    GGtimesharesposted 7 years ago

Is Philippines still a safe country to travel after the hostage incident? What do you think?

2. jeni7143 profile image53
    jeni7143posted 7 years ago

Of course!!!

Philippines still a safe country ... hostage taking  can happen any where..not only in Philippines..

1. chrismarneverfade profile image56
      chrismarneverfadeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

yeah not only in the philippines. even the most perfect country has some imperfections

3. sofs profile image81
    sofsposted 7 years ago

This can happen anywhere in the world. It is not the country but the new breed of inhumanity that is rampant everywhere.
    This breed does not want you to believe in humanity and wants to spread hate all over.

4. J@ps profile image77
    J@psposted 7 years ago

In my mind, that isolated and the first incident of its kind in that country had absolutely no bearing on one being safe to travel to any part of therein.

And the fact that the local media, local government & the police had absolutely bungled their work on it proved they absolutely haven't seen anything like that before and quite possibly for a long time to come.

One thing though, it's was a tragedy but a great eye opener and learning experience.

1. chrismarneverfade profile image56
      chrismarneverfadeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

your correct

5. chrismarneverfade profile image56
    chrismarneverfadeposted 5 years ago

i can say that its not 100% safe. its sometimes safe but sometimes dangerous. but filipinos are often talked about for their kindness. but it can happen anywhere in the world so i can say we can still enjoy in the philippines

working