jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How do you feel about decriminalization of marijuana in california?

1. democrate1990 profile image56
    democrate1990posted 7 years ago

How do you feel about decriminalization of marijuana in california?

mayo swarzhnegger decriminalized marijuana. meaning marijuana is legal.

2. profile image0
    MountnDewposted 7 years ago

I believe it should be decriminalized everywhere and turned into an industry that will create jobs and a new tax base.

3. MickS profile image73
    MickSposted 7 years ago

That's the problem with the world, too much feeling and not enough thinking.  The only way we can get effective legislation is by thinking objectively, not feeling subjectively.
    So, you reckon Schwarzenegger would go well with salad then, probably feeling too much caused that.

4. maolaun profile image82
    maolaunposted 7 years ago

I think its great. Alcohol impairs your judgement way more than marijuana yet it's legal. Nicotine is a much more dangerous drug in the form in which it is consumed yet that's legal as well. There a lot of bigger problems going on in the world than to worry about people smoking weed. I think it should be legal throughout the US. For starters, we'd free up a lot of time and jail cells from people that haven't committed violent crimes and are not at all dangerous to society. Also, if it was legal to harvest here in the US, there would be less drug trafficking from countries like Mexico and Colombia--so we could tell the drug cartels to screw (except they'd still be sourcing other drugs). Of course there are so many other reasons and some negatives that come with it. However, its difficult to make a solid argument in which the negatives of legalizing it outweigh the positives.

5. SD-Locksmith profile image60
    SD-Locksmithposted 7 years ago

Funny or Die had a funny video about this exact topic that probably sums up a lot of people's feelings on Prop 19. http://FunnyOrDie.com/m/4tm5