jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Top Five Places To Visit In San Diego

1. frogdropping profile image84
    frogdroppingposted 7 years ago

Top Five Places To Visit In San Diego

2. slbales4023 profile image57
    slbales4023posted 7 years ago

I do not go many palces other than to sing karaoke & to hear my musician friends play & sing in their bands

3. Rochelle Frank profile image95
    Rochelle Frankposted 7 years ago

Look up "Star of India" if you like Maritime history. Balboa Park has a wonderful group of museums specializing in many different subject, Art, Aviation, Sports --among others Even walking among the buildings is like being in another time.  Old Town is like being in a pleasant Mexican Plaza-- good food there. Anthonys seafood Grotto is a good place for fishy fare.
    The SD Zoo is outstanding, as is Wild Animal Park and Sea World.  Lots to see and do there.

4. profile image47
    lajollaplatposted 7 years ago

I love La Jolla! It's a great community with beautiful houses near the ocean.  The environment there feels lush and green, and you don't get the feeling you are in an inner-city.  Take a look at some of the homes for sale in this area and you will see what I mean about how beautiful this area is--http://www.ljplatinum.com/buyers_featuredhomes.php

5. flypeachtree profile image54
    flypeachtreeposted 6 years ago

I really like the Torrey Pines Gliderport. Incredible views. Really fun to watch the paragliders.

working