jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

If we travelled across USA giving free hugs do you think it would go down well t

1. wytegarillaz profile image75
    wytegarillazposted 7 years ago

If we travelled across USA giving free hugs do you think it would go down well there?

Would people be interested if we were to do it or would they just think we are crazy ??!!

2. Jesusjohn78 profile image60
    Jesusjohn78posted 7 years ago

I don't know that can answer that directly. However,  I attend 25 + hard rock out door music festivals a year all over the Unites States.  I have been doing this for the past 7 years.  The average attendance is usually around 15000 people give or take.  At every singe one of these festivals there are usually a hand full of kids with "free Hugs" written on their shirts or chests, or they have signs saying this.   I see them get lots of hugs and have never seen anyone have a problem with it.   With that being said I would imagine  as long as it is the proper setting it would be OK but i do not know how it would do if you were just randomly walking the streets offering free hugs.  I know this dose not exactly answer the question but I hope it helps smile

3. lilian_sg profile image75
    lilian_sgposted 7 years ago

I think that wouldn't be a problem in the USA. I did it once in Taiwan. And if it's doable in a Asian country, I don't see why it would be a problem in America smile

4. Wendi M profile image78
    Wendi Mposted 7 years ago

Some people, like me, would be receptive.  However, I believe, the majority of the people would be very standoffish.  Not many people are very trusting...for good reason!