we have a washer and dryer hardwired to a main breaker box outside the camper th

1. profile image47
    azboundposted 7 years ago

we have a washer and dryer hardwired to a main breaker box outside the camper then wired into a...

converter box inside the breakers outside are 30 amp the breaker inside is a Bryant 20/15 and we have humming going on and no power anywhere except a few lights that run on battery is the breaker inside to small

2. Randy Godwin profile image91
    Randy Godwinposted 7 years ago

Your question is confusing, azhound! I'm not sure what you mean by "then wired into a converter box inside."   Do you mean the RV 110 volt power comes from the same breaker the washer and dryer is connected to, or are you asking if the 20 amp inside breaker is too small to carry the load? 

Clarification of your problem will assist me in being able to give a proper answer,

3. profile image47
    azboundposted 7 years ago

I'm not sure all I know is that the washer and dryer are hard wired into one breaker box then from that box goes into a battery converter box inside the camper with a series of other breakers. the dryer is wired to 220 then its being converted to 110 inside the camper and in that converter box is where the hum is on the breaker marked washer and dryer, that breaker is a tandem 20/15 Bryant breaker. The 2 individual breakers where the appliances are hard wired are each 30 amp then going to a 20/15 2 pole breaker in the converter box. So yes is there an overload and how do I fix the problem

working