jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Places to visit with children in Wyoming

1. Princessa profile image83
    Princessaposted 7 years ago

Places to visit with children in Wyoming

2. omcj1234 profile image55
    omcj1234posted 7 years ago

Hmm...I rarely travel with kids in tow but, there is the Dinosaur Center and the Hot Springs State Park both in Thermopolis (which I personally recommend), the Casper Planetarium in Casper, The Casper Family Aquatic Center also in Casper, Ripley's Believe it Or Not in Jackson Hole, and Horseworks Wyoming in Grass Creek. Your best bets are Thermopolis and Casper. Good Luck!

3. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 7 years ago

The age of the kids, which season you're going, and interests would help smile. Personally, I'd definitely say Thermopolis as well...I plan to take my son to the dinosaur museum this spring, and to go swimming. That used to be my favorite trip when I was little. There are tons of outdoor options in good weather, but if you're planning on the winter then right around Jackson might be a good option for skiing and what-not. I'm trying to get into winter mode here, so it's hard to think of much without knowing specific interests, but feel free to message me (lifelong Wyomingite) if you haven't seen any likely suggestions yet big_smile.

4. Douglas Laszacs profile image59
    Douglas Laszacsposted 7 years ago

An article on the subject you requested has been published. I hope it helps you out. Please feel free to comment.

http://hubpages.com/hub/places-kids-wyoming

working