jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

I am always very cold and i travel a lot.How do i deal with cold when i am in a

1. princehope profile image59
    princehopeposted 7 years ago

I am always very cold and i travel a lot.How do i deal with cold  when i am in a cold region...

i am an African.i enjoy traveling a lot for holidays or for business but the problem is that i am always very cold so i want to know how i can deal with cold whenever i travel to cold region like Europe,Asian or America.Thanks.

2. Just Ask Susan profile image90
    Just Ask Susanposted 7 years ago

Make sure you have clothing designed for the colder climates. Goose or down filled outer-wear works really well. Hat and gloves as well as a scarf and boots are also a necessity.

3. Neverletitgo profile image79
    Neverletitgoposted 7 years ago

Oh man, you need to travel so get nice winter jacket that you can protect your body. I know there are some African countries are cold. You should think about what weather like whenever you need to travel one of those countries. Sometimes there is a bad weather that weather forecasters say after 5 minus you will die. So be careful my friend.

4. DTLangers profile image61
    DTLangersposted 7 years ago

There are loads of places you can buy clothes specfically designed for colder climates. Thermal shop for example does a large range of coats, hats, scarves, undergarments for these purposes.

Also, I'm not sure if these are applicable but you can also get cheap instant re-usable heat packs that you crack and they stay warm for a few hours - perfect for pockets, shoes or in your hands.

Hope this helps!

5. mcbobleonard profile image59
    mcbobleonardposted 7 years ago

I am no longer a spring chicken and I suffer from hardening of the arteries when my blood vessels hit cold temperatures and changes of temperature.  I've found that wearing layers of long sleeve under garments are as important as the thickness of the outer coat.  Your best heating system is your own body so layers of clothing provide better warmth than one shirt and a huge jacket.  And don't forget to cover your head.

working